FASTER, MORE RELIABLE, FREE: DISC SPRING DESIGNER APP
Designing a disc spring doesn't get any easier than this. Thanks to the free HÄUSSERMANN Disc Spring Designer app, it's quicker and more convenient than ever before.
You can simply adjust all the relevant parameters and visualise your disc spring's characteristic. Then just save your new project. And send us an enquiry about your specific disc spring with just a click.
Practically always at an advantage: with the latest app from HÄUSSERMANN
The Disc Spring Designer app quickly calculates and visualises spring characteristics of the installation space in the coordinate system (spring load as a function of deflection).
- Convenient and intuitive operation – proven in practice
- Practical sliders allow you to modify
- the inner and outer diameter
- the installation height and material thickness
- the parameters for stacking
- You can directly see the effect of your parameter changes and how the slope of the curve changes right away
- Greater reliability and flexibility: you can adjust and make changes at any time
- Save your projects in the app and continue working on them at any time
- You can send an enquiry about your specific disc spring to HÄUSSERMANN from the app with just a click
- You save time, utilize all free space and benefit from greater reliability
Disc Spring Designer app: Immediately shows you how parameter changes affect the characteristics
Ready anytime, anywhere
Plan your individual disc spring easily and conveniently on your smartphone or tablet, at work or on the go with our Disc Spring Designer app.
We look forward to advising you with our expertise and supporting you with your projects as your skilled partner.
HÄUSSERMANN: Disc springs manufactured to perfection
We are your innovative partner in drivetrain technology for the development and manufacture of disc springs and wave springs to suit individual customer requirements. Both as original equipment as well as for spare parts. The 'HÄUSSERMANN clutch' marketed under the brand name of 'Lamellen und Kupplungsbau August Häussermann (LuK)' was the first European disc spring clutch. Today, we are a long-standing development partner and disc spring supplier for OEMs and first tiers, such as ZF, Caterpillar, BorgWarner, John Deere, CNH, Daimler and Valeo.
Our strengths benefit our customers:
- Technical consulting expertise results in innovative solutions
- Innovative production processes provide a competitive edge when it comes to productivity
- Innovative organisational structures and processes mean short response times and flexible supply capability
Make the shift today and benefit from greater performance and reliability. Let HÄUSSERMANN handle it.
HÄUSSERMANN ranks among the best in the industry, as evidenced by numerous awards. Most recently, the company was a finalist for the Esslingen Innovation Prize 2021.