HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH INNOVATIVE PRODUCTION
FROM PROTOTYPE TO ANNUAL QUANTITIES IN THEIR MILLIONS
With our productivity and flexibility, we are at the forefront of the industry. Our customers benefit from this high level of efficiency, which is achieved by
- innovative organization of production
- consistent reduction in vertical range of manufacture
- concentrating on our strengths in heat and surface treatment
- achieving rationalization potential through the constant development of our manufacturing technologies
- the CAQ system according to IATF 16949 for almost faultless production
- permanently achieving productivity potential – this enables us to act flexibly in the market in terms of price and to pass on rationalization effects to our customers.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSES – MASTERCLASS IN HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPRING TECHNOLOGY
HÄUSSERMANN has made disc springs, wave springs and thermoforming solutions for precision components like no other for the most renowned manufacturers from the automotive industry and for many other industrial sectors and applications.
Thanks to our special manufacturing processes, we achieve higher power densities, which we consistently implement in particularly cost-effective solutions for our discerning customers.
We use innovative individual processes for maximum service life performance with narrow force tolerances and a high level of fatigue strength, for example
- Hardening, forming and hardening presses
- Shot peening through individual machining steps
- Special technologies for increasing the service life
- Dry hardening in conjunction with solid tools: Producing very precise tapered shapes whilst maintaining a high cooling capacity at the same time
With our own tools, innovative processes and machines developed in-house and built especially for us, we produce precision parts that are perfectly tailored to high-end customer applications.
They meet demanding requirements in terms of the required number of load cycles, performance, precision, tolerances, reliability and service life.
THESE ARE THE STRENGTHS OF A SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY
- Compliance with the tightest force tolerances through distortion-free hardening individually in the mold
- Deformation of the tongues for optimum use of the installation space in one operation
- Shot peening individually and with controlled parameters: Increasing the service life by a factor of 2 to 5; limiting the scattering width in the fatigue strength range
- Setting and force testing in the run: 100% security
XLife® – SPECIAL MANUFACTURING PROCESS FOR CERTAIN DISC SPRINGS*
- We offer XLife® a revolutionary manufacturing process that enables exceptionally high fatigue strength (alternating load) at very high stress levels.
- The XLife® option can result in an increase in the number of load cycles by a factor of 20 or permits a disc spring which can be approx. 5% smaller in outer diameter with a simultaneous reduction in material thickness of approx. 9%.
- XLife® therefore provides completely new ways of increasing performance in the end product for applications where installation space is critical.
*Springs with C character; characteristics with h0/t approx. 1.3