HÄUSSERMANN has made disc springs, wave springs and thermoforming solutions for precision components like no other for the most renowned manufacturers from the automotive industry and for many other industrial sectors and applications.
Thanks to our special manufacturing processes, we achieve higher power densities, which we consistently implement in particularly cost-effective solutions for our discerning customers.
We use innovative individual processes for maximum service life performance with narrow force tolerances and a high level of fatigue strength, for example
- Hardening, forming and hardening presses
- Shot peening through individual machining steps
- Special technologies for increasing the service life
- Dry hardening in conjunction with solid tools: Producing very precise tapered shapes whilst maintaining a high cooling capacity at the same time
With our own tools, innovative processes and machines developed in-house and built especially for us, we produce precision parts that are perfectly tailored to high-end customer applications.
They meet demanding requirements in terms of the required number of load cycles, performance, precision, tolerances, reliability and service life.
THESE ARE THE STRENGTHS OF A SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY
- Compliance with the tightest force tolerances through distortion-free hardening individually in the mold
- Deformation of the tongues for optimum use of the installation space in one operation
- Shot peening individually and with controlled parameters: Increasing the service life by a factor of 2 to 5; limiting the scattering width in the fatigue strength range
- Setting and force testing in the run: 100% security